The Smok RPM40 pod will have a red rubber bung around the fill port. The RPM40 Nord pod will have a black Rubber Bung for the fill port. This way you will always know which pod you are using and which coil you will need.
The SMOK RPM 40 Pods is for SMOK RPM 40 Kit.
The Standard Pod has a 4.3ml capacity , compatible with RPM coils.
The Nord Pod has 4.5ml capacity, compatible with Nord coils.
- Refillable Pod – Replaceable Cartridge
- 4.3ml RPM Coil Pod Capacity
- 4.5ml Nord Coil Pod Capacity
- Side Fill System – Silicone Stoppered
- SMOK RPM & Nord Coil Series
- Compatible with RPM or Nord Coils
- Bottom Coil Installation Method
No coils included. This is the Smok RPM40 pod Only – no coil
KIT – Smok Rpm can be found here
RBA – Smok Rpm RBA coil can be found here
DC .8 – Smok Rpm DC .8 Smok coils can be found here
.6 triple – Smok Rpm .6 triple coils can be found here
.4 mesh – Smok rpm .4 mesh coils can be found here
.3 mesh – Smok Rpm .3 mesh coils can be found here
About the Smok RPM40
The SMOK RPM40
- Features the option of both a Direct-To-Lung (DTL),
- and Mouth-To Lung (MTL) vape,
- replaceable coils and a refillable tank.
A pod system seems to be the perfect starter kit.
What Can We Expect From The SMOK RPM40?
Best known for their cloud chucking Sub-Ohm Tanks and flashy Dual battery mods like the excellent SMOK Morph, Smok have come up with the RPM40 kit.
A kit that comes with 2 different refillable pods which can house the push fit RPM coils in one pod or their Nord coils in the other.
Along with all that lovely stuff,
- the ability to adjust your wattage,
- a full bright colour screen
- the option of changing the colour of the display.